Atkins Strategies introduces
Online Qualitative Research Concierge Service
The COVID-19 pandemic has upended traditional qualitative research and forced focus group professionals who would prefer an in-person research setting to use digital methodologies for their research. Unfortunately, online research technology providers can be very expensive and not very personal, and often use platforms that the typical respondent may not be familiar with.
That’s why Atkins Strategies has introduced the Online Qualitative Research Concierge Service. Led by Dante Atkins, a trained moderator and qualitative research professional with decades of industry experience, the Online Research Concierge is a way of affordably ensuring the success of your online research project. The service uses Zoom Webinar technology to host online research sessions, which means that participants are usually already familiar with the technology and can connect with a mobile backup in case a laptop or tablet connection fails.
The service includes:
- Tech checks for all respondents
- Research host to present and display concepts so your moderator can focus on moderating
- A backup moderator to ensure that your project won’t fail if your moderator experiences a technical failure or internet outage
- Recordings of your research project in both original language and with an interpreted audio channel, with availability no more than a few hours after the end of each session
For a small additional fee, the following services are also available:
- Personal rescreening to validate your respondents
- Pre-programmed poll questions to quickly assess how your group feels about an issue without going around the room or raising hands
- High-quality automated time-coded transcripts so you can get to work reporting your findings right away
- Subcontract high-quality moderating and interpreting
Online Qualitative Research Concierge Service: 2021 rate sheet
Focus groups (up to 120 minutes and no more than 10 participants):
- Single language: $500 per group
- With one interpretation channel: $600 per group
Individual Depth Interviews or Dyads (up to 75 minutes, no more than 2 participants):
- Single language: $125 per IDI/Dyad
- With one interpretation channel: $200 per IDI/Dyad
- Rescreening: $5 per question per participant
- Polling: $10 per programmed poll per group (questions can be single choice or multiple choice with no more than 10 responses per question)
- Transcripts: $50 per automated transcript
- Subcontracting/management: Case by case. Let’s talk about your project to get a quote!
If your project doesn’t fit neatly into these parameters, just send us an email at email@example.com and we’ll get you a quote and discuss how to make your project a success.